Subscribe

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Games: Perfect World International

perfect world international databasePerfect World International Forum

When it is done wrong, it makes buying lots of the items necessary to compete or When a cash shop is done right, it caters to both of the main demographics of online games: the people that have a lot of time but not a lot of disposable income, and the people who have lots of disposable income but not a lot of time to play. The Free To Play Business Model The business model of Perfect World is to offer the game and unlimited play of it for free, with a cash shop that you can buy items from with real money. I figured since it has been out since 2008 and is still being advertised, then it can't be that bad. I decided to try Perfect World after reading a little bit about it, since it was free to download and play.

perfect world international wiki questsPerfect World International Guide

Some are even such low quality that I uninstall them after less than an hour. None of them seem to hold my interest for more than a month or two. I have been checking out other free and paid online games and I have been disappointed for the most part. Forking over $40 for the latest expansion and $15 more each month just to play casually seems like a waste of money to me.

I have never really had a strong enough urge to reactivate my account. I played World of Warcraft for a couple of years and had fun, but eventually canceled my account because of boredom and a lack of time to play regularly






Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site